Business Development Executive Pune(India), New York(US)
Experience: 1-5 years
We are looking for a Business Development Executive with 1-5 years of experience with a focus on Generating Leads/Appointments, Nurturing potential accounts, New Business Development and Sales.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities through a strategic outbound sales process.
- Help conduct research for existing and new accounts, identify decision makers and perform outreach campaigns by email, phone, and other mediums.
- Analyze and Research target companies to understand organizations’ products and/or services.
- You will be required to schedule and conduct Introductory calls, Demos and Follow up meetings with prospective accounts.
- Qualify and Nurture leads throughout the funnel.
- Create and maintain a list/database of prospective clients and build Account Based Selling strategies (Lead Scoring, Lead Nurturing) for improving current sales cycle.
- You will be required to Schedule Introductory calls, Demos and Follow up meetings with prospective accounts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to do primary and secondary research for accounts using online portals
- Email marketing and CRM for lead nurturing and database management
- Knowledge of sales process/cycle and business development
- Reporting & presentation skills.
Frontend/UI Developer(Angular) • New York • Pune, India
Experience : 2-5 years Job Description We are looking to build out our software team with the addition of a Frontend Developer to help ensure the quality of our web applications. You will work side by side on a team of developers, design team and product owners to help fix bugs, develop and design new features. You are expected to collaborate with the remote teams on a daily basis and involved in the entire SDLC. Skills and Requirements
- 2 to 5 years of experience as Frontend/UI Developer
- Should have knowledge of how different browsers work and how to write reusable CSS
- Understanding of the SDLC principles, agile methodologies, SCRUM
- Strong visual and communication design skills
- Knowledge in template look and feel, design, proficiency with producing storyboards and static HTMLs. Translate wireframe and style guide into a HTML based responsive pages
- Responsible to implement quality UI practices at all stages of the application development life cycle
- Understanding of user interface design, responsive design, usability and accessibility concepts
- Strong problem-solving abilities and analytical skills, ability to take ownership as appropriate
- Must be able to integrate quickly into the team and work independently toward team goals
- Excellent communication and coordination skills, willing to learn new skills
- Experience in Angular 1.x in addition will be desirable
Sr. C++ Developer • Pune, India
Experience : 3-5 years
- Design, develop, test, and maintain written software using C++.
- End-to-end ownership of your features from build through testing to deployment and support
- 3+ years of Experience as a C++ Developer with strong expertise
- Knowledge of Design Patterns/Multithreading framework including UI, media libraries, native OS API integrations, webkit, etc
- Strong computer science background with exceptional knowledge at the operating system level for Windows and Mac
- Experienced with Git
- Excellent object-oriented design, programming and testing skills
Python/Django Developer • Pune, India
Experience : 2-8 years
We are currently searching for a Python/Django Developer ready to bring their skills to a driven team.
- Plan, architect, integrate, and develop back-end and database driven features using the Python language and frameworks (Django, Flask, Tornado)
- Provide technical advise and recommendations for language and software choices
- Develop code that is cross-browser and cross-platform friendly
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to ensure all requirements are met
- Evaluate technologies and manage technical planning
- Support and ongoing development for existing projects
- Provide clean code and proper documentation for each project
- Strong writing and speaking skills (English)
- At least 4+ years experience developing and deploying web sites and applications
- Experience with Django
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM practices
- Experience hand-coding HTML and CSS
- Hands on experience on database like MySQL, Cassandra (mongo)
- Custom web based application development experience (startup experience is a bonus)
- Comfortable collaborating with designers, front-end developers and other team members
- Object-oriented design and development strategies
- Web services/API experiences is a bonus
This is a full-time paid position commensurate with experience including salary and benefits.
position commensurate with experience including salary and benefits.
Computer Vision Engineer • Pune, India
Experience : 3+ years
The ideal candidate for the Computer Vision Engineer position is ready to bring their skills to a driven startup team. The Computer Vision Engineer will research, develop, maintain, and build highly scalable CV/ML technologies that can analyze video feeds of users participating in online sessions and detect related anomalies.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or 3+ years of industry and/or research experience in relevant field
- Concentration(s) in: Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Image Processing, and/or Computer Graphics
- Excellent skills developing in C/C++ and Python as well as significant experience working in a Linux environment
- Experience with OpenCV, Numpy, SciPy, Sklearn, etc.
- The ability to communicate technical information clearly and succinctly to both technical and non-technical teams
- Familiarity with GIT
- Expertise in image classification, segmentation, and autonomous feature learning.
- Strong understanding of linear algebra, optimization, probability and statistics
- Experience with software architecture and/or API design, complemented by robust integration skills
- A background in Parallel programming
- Experience with Vision applications
This is a full-time paid position commensurate with experience including salary and benefits.
UX Designer • Pune, India
Experience : 2 or more years
We are looking for a talented Junior UI designer to translate any given user-experience journey into a pixel perfect interface. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with the Design Lead and developers. We are creating a product. It is a highly responsive, dynamic web application that works like a charm across leading browsers. It uses latest Web UI technologies to bring extraordinarily beautiful User Interface (UI) with world class User Experience (Ux) to life. It is a product not a project. This product is not a website; it is a next generation Web Application. It is meant to delight its user with a desktop like response time on web. While working on this product you will be sitting next to best in class software engineers and designers who come from all walks of technology spectrum. These engineers are self-driven and highly motivated individuals contributing towards development of this product.
- Participate as a member of a UX team and collaborating with cross-functional teammates like engineering, customer service, QA.
- Work closely with the Design Lead to ensure that your concepts meet our customer’s expectations and will deliver the desired results.
- Write detailed documentation to ensure efficient development.
- Deliver pixel perfect mockups, icons, and design assets.
- Work iteratively to design, refine, and validate solutions. You ensure that you have accounted for variations across a wide variety of devices and platforms, handled errors and edge cases, and defined elegant micro-interactions.
- Deliver designs that support our service wide User Experience strategy and design system by collaborating with the appropriate UX Leads to drive coherence and continuity.
- Two or more years of experience and proven track record.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes and storyboards for responsive interfaces for desktop and mobile.
- A willingness to learn, experiment, and leverage data to create a more effective experience.
- Adaptability, may not know everything but becomes the local expert quickly.
- Strong ability to create designs based on conceptual direction along with the ability to execute at a high level of quality quickly.
- Experience using tools such as Adobe XD, Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- Understanding of the latest design trends.
- Solid work ethic, a positive attitude and an even better sense of humor.
- Ability to present creative and manage multiple projects at once.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Availability to work on EST time zone preferred.
Senior QA • Pune, India
Experience : 3- 8 Years
- Monitor all operations that affect quality.
- Will be working closely with the development and testing team.
- Motivate and guide the team members and help them grow.
- Assure the reliability and consistency of the product by checking processes and final output.
- Report all malfunctions to stake holders to ensure immediate action.
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation.
- Should be ready to take full responsibility of the entire QA process.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or a related field (such as BE, BTech, MTech, BCA, MCA, BSc IT, MSc IT)
- 3- 8 Years of Proven record in quality domain.
- Functional, system and performance testing of enterprise /server side software (as against only UI or browser based testing)
- Excellent knowledge on Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Manual and Automation Testing
- Experience on Selenium, Python/Java
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- User level experience on Linux, including installing application software, troubleshooting and debugging Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Good understanding of OS (Mac Window and Linux) / networking concepts
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good understanding of production workflow.
Product Support Specialist • Pune, India
What you’ll do:
- Interact with users through a series of actions and answer all queries, resolve issues via various communication channels (chat, telephone or email).
- Maintain and update fact sheets and other information about the application.
- Support the roll-out of new application features.
- Log all incidents and service requests reported to the helpdesk.
- Troubleshoot systems, network problems, diagnosing and solving software issues at users end.
- Escalate problems that cannot be fixed at in tier one support and updating users on the status of problems.
- Document and prioritize help desk tickets, emails, calls and respond in a timely manner as per SLAs.
- Perform market research, documentation, and analysis of data provided.
- Preference will be given to candidates with training, experience, and previous helpdesk experience. And Candidates with up to date knowledge in working in and around Windows and MAC environments.
- Perform other tasks related to the position, as assigned.
- Must be a graduate in any stream. B.E, B Tech, BCA, MCA would be preferred.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills.
- Must be Articulate and Spontaneous in Active conversations to handle tough situations.
- Ability to recognize the sensitive nature of issues and maintain confidentiality.
- Should be swift in typing speed and grammatically conscious with formal mannerisms in written formats of communication.
- The willingness and curiosity to learn new environments and develop new skills.
- Must be able to work in 24*7 shift.
- A high degree of intensity, follow-through, and collegiality.
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to thrive in high demand, high-pressure situations.
- At least 6 months Experience in supporting clients/customers from US/UK/AUS
- Should be familiar with various versions of Windows OS troubleshooting.
- Knowledge on MAC OS X would be an added advantage.
What you’ll learn:
- Work With Diverse Populations In Cross-Cultural Or Multicultural Settings.
- Master the operation and application of new technology.
- Will help you prove yourself in the real-world and know more about yourself.
- Interaction with the customers from different horizons.
- Work with some very experienced software entrepreneurs in technologies
- Should be comfortable for Manual QA
- Should have experience in Global customer handling
- Troubleshooting skills
- Experience in call centre will be considered.
- Will be rotational shifts( Shift changes every 3-4 months)
- Transport will be provided till 8-12 Kms.
- Night shift: 9.30 PM – 5.30 AM IST
- Morning shift: 5.30 AM IST- 1.30 PM IST
- Afternoon:1.30 PM IST- 9.30 PM IST.
Node.js Developer • Pune, India
Experience : 4- 6 Years
Job Description :
Desirable Skills & Expertise:
Strong computer science and engineering background
Extensive experience building desktop applications with Electron
Strong in data structures and algorithm with experience in HLD and LLD
Experienced in cross platform desktop application development
Full stack development experience or understanding
Well versed with OOPS concepts
Masters or bachelors degree in Engineering (CSE / IT ) are highly preferred.
The role is responsible for designing creative and innovative UI / UX interface by coding, developing, deploying and maintaining hybrid desktop applications using Electron JS.
You will be an integral part of the team that build enterprise class desktop+web application and optimize the existing one.
Should be ready to work on multiple programming languages.
Deploying UI / UX as well as the functional part of application.
Teamwork, excellent interpersonal, communication, effective organizational skills and solid technical skills.
Must involve in complete SDLC from requirement analysis to deployment.
Ultimately, you should be able to develop and maintain functional and robust desktop applications to meet our organization’s needs.
Customer Success Specialist • Pune, India
Experience : 3- 5 Years
Customer Success Specialist (CSS) will support the post- sales customer lifecycle as it relates to customer adoption, on- going support, program optimization and expansion.
The CSS must have a strong understanding of our Customers business objectives and the ability to identify and articulate how our solution supports achievement of the Customers strategic business goals.
Onboarding: Work with the Sales Team to facilitate a seamless Customer on- boarding process, ensuring a smooth go live and introduction for the Customer from the outset.
- Work with customers to design their Customer Experience programs aligned with the product capability whilst ensuring our Customers business objectives and strategy, so that the program provides continued value to the Customer and drive long- term account satisfaction and growth
Account Escalations Support or response to any alerts, red flags or issues. It can also be directly from a customer reaching out for some issue or any critical or overdue customer support ticket.
Customer Renewals Proactively identifying and prioritizing resources and effort according to perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value and renewal timeframe.
Closely monitor adoption rates of assigned Accounts; providing insight to Customers. Feed this back to the Sales and Marketing Teams.
Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to build Customer testimonials and referrals.
Identify potential issues within the Accounts and work with the wider business to take timely and effective action to resolve them
Periodic health checks with Periodic Calls Calculating periodic health of key accounts through continuous monitoring to avoid any last- minute surprises.
Contribute to the development of company goals, growth and profitability targets by being an active member.
Ability to understand customer requirements, develop and guide their thinking to identify financial measures of success.
Data- driven with a commitment to process; drive / track consistent engagement process.
Ability to work in a fast- paced, entrepreneurial, results- oriented culture.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Strong presentation skills.
Extremely well- organized and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure.
Strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor.
- Ability to grasp basic technical concepts.
- Should be comfortable working with a US /UK shift as per business requirement.
Follow us on Social Media
- RT @ProctortrackPro: Headed to #FLVCOERSummit? Join our very own Rahul Siddharth, Chief Operating Officer, Proctortrack will discuss “Mana…14 hours ago
- May the ecstasy of this Eid be multiplied a million times and stay with you and your family forever EID MUBARAK … https://t.co/Jtc5u6PFJI15 hours ago
- RT @ProctortrackPro: Attending the 2021 #FLVCOERSummit? Be sure to attend our virtual session on 14th May 2021 at 3:30 pm EDT For more deta…yesterday
- RT @ProctortrackPro: This year’s #FLVCOERSummit will focus on tools and resources to help institutes in their OER journey. As a proud spons…yesterday