Business Development ● Sales ● Client Relations ●Pune(India), New York(US)
Tech Company is seeking a business developer for a work-from-home opportunity. The ideal candidate will make calls, set appointments, run demos and move qualified leads through the sales funnel process to close. Must have two plus yrs’ exp. in appointment setting and excellent verbal and computer skills. Strong personal project management is a must as well as CRM experience.
Frontend/UI Developer • Pune, India
Experience : 2-5 years
We are looking to build out our software team with the addition of a Frontend Developer to help ensure the quality of our web applications. You will work side by side on a team of developers, design team and product owners to help fix bugs, develop and design new features. You are expected to collaborate with the remote teams on a daily basis and involved in the entire SDLC.
Skills and Requirements
- 2 to 5 years of experience as Frontend/UI Developer
- Should have knowledge of how different browsers work and how to write reusable CSS
- Understanding of the SDLC principles, agile methodologies, SCRUM
- Strong visual and communication design skills
- Knowledge in template look and feel, design, proficiency with producing storyboards and static HTMLs. Translate wireframe and style guide into a HTML based responsive pages
- Responsible to implement quality UI practices at all stages of the application development life cycle
- Understanding of user interface design, responsive design, usability and accessibility concepts
- Strong problem-solving abilities and analytical skills, ability to take ownership as appropriate
- Must be able to integrate quickly into the team and work independently toward team goals
- Excellent communication and coordination skills, willing to learn new skills
- You have knowledge of REST API integration
- Experience in Angular 1.x in addition will be desirable
Sr. C++ Developer • Pune, India
Experience : 3-5 years
- Design, develop, test, and maintain written software using C++.
- End-to-end ownership of your features from build through testing to deployment and support
- 3+ years of Experience as a C++ Developer with strong expertise
- Knowledge of Design Patterns/Multithreading framework including UI, media libraries, native OS API integrations, webkit, etc
- Strong computer science background with exceptional knowledge at the operating system level for Windows and Mac
- Experienced with Git
- Excellent object-oriented design, programming and testing skills
Python/Django Developer • Pune, India
Experience : 2-8 years
We are currently searching for a Python/Django Developer ready to bring their skills to a driven team.
- Plan, architect, integrate, and develop back-end and database driven features using the Python language and frameworks (Django, Flask, Tornado)
- Provide technical advise and recommendations for language and software choices
- Develop code that is cross-browser and cross-platform friendly
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to ensure all requirements are met
- Evaluate technologies and manage technical planning
- Support and ongoing development for existing projects
- Provide clean code and proper documentation for each project
- Strong writing and speaking skills (English)
- At least 4+ years experience developing and deploying web sites and applications
- Experience with Django
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM practices
- Experience hand-coding HTML and CSS
- Hands on experience on database like MySQL, Cassandra (mongo)
- Custom web based application development experience (startup experience is a bonus)
- Comfortable collaborating with designers, front-end developers and other team members
- Object-oriented design and development strategies
- Web services/API experiences is a bonus
This is a full-time paid position commensurate with experience including salary and benefits.
Computer Vision Engineer • Pune, India
Experience : 3+ years
The ideal candidate for the Computer Vision Engineer position is ready to bring their skills to a driven startup team. The Computer Vision Engineer will research, develop, maintain, and build highly scalable CV/ML technologies that can analyze video feeds of users participating in online sessions and detect related anomalies.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or 3+ years of industry and/or research experience in relevant field
- Concentration(s) in: Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Image Processing, and/or Computer Graphics
- Excellent skills developing in C/C++ and Python as well as significant experience working in a Linux environment
- Experience with OpenCV, Numpy, SciPy, Sklearn, etc.
- The ability to communicate technical information clearly and succinctly to both technical and non-technical teams
- Familiarity with GIT
- Expertise in image classification, segmentation, and autonomous feature learning.
- Strong understanding of linear algebra, optimization, probability and statistics
- Experience with software architecture and/or API design, complemented by robust integration skills
- A background in Parallel programming
- Experience with Vision applications
This is a full-time paid position commensurate with experience including salary and benefits.
UX Designer • Pune, India
Experience : 2 or more years
We are looking for a talented Junior UI designer to translate any given user-experience journey into a pixel perfect interface. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with the Design Lead and developers. We are creating a product. It is a highly responsive, dynamic web application that works like a charm across leading browsers. It uses latest Web UI technologies to bring extraordinarily beautiful User Interface (UI) with world class User Experience (Ux) to life. It is a product not a project. This product is not a website; it is a next generation Web Application. It is meant to delight its user with a desktop like response time on web. While working on this product you will be sitting next to best in class software engineers and designers who come from all walks of technology spectrum. These engineers are self-driven and highly motivated individuals contributing towards development of this product.
- Participate as a member of a UX team and collaborating with cross-functional teammates like engineering, customer service, QA.
- Work closely with the Design Lead to ensure that your concepts meet our customer’s expectations and will deliver the desired results.
- Write detailed documentation to ensure efficient development.
- Deliver pixel perfect mockups, icons, and design assets.
- Work iteratively to design, refine, and validate solutions. You ensure that you have accounted for variations across a wide variety of devices and platforms, handled errors and edge cases, and defined elegant micro-interactions.
- Deliver designs that support our service wide User Experience strategy and design system by collaborating with the appropriate UX Leads to drive coherence and continuity.
- Two or more years of experience and proven track record.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes and storyboards for responsive interfaces for desktop and mobile.
- A willingness to learn, experiment, and leverage data to create a more effective experience.
- Adaptability, may not know everything but becomes the local expert quickly.
- Strong ability to create designs based on conceptual direction along with the ability to execute at a high level of quality quickly.
- Experience using tools such as Adobe XD, Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- Understanding of the latest design trends.
- Solid work ethic, a positive attitude and an even better sense of humor.
- Ability to present creative and manage multiple projects at once.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Availability to work on EST time zone preferred.
Lead Quality Analyst • Pune, India
Experience : 4- 8 Years
We are looking for a reliable Lead of Quality Assurance to ensure that all external and internal requirements are met before our product reaches our customers. The QA Lead will be responsible for defining procedures and reviewing outputs and identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues. The QA Lead will have exceptional attention to detail and the relevant experience in a quality control role. The ideal candidate is a reliable and competent professional whose approval will be necessary for the continuation of a business life cycle. They will be responsible for devising procedures to make sure quality issues are reported, documented and handled effectively.
- Monitor all operations that affect quality.
- Will be working closely with the development and testing team.
- Motivate and guide the team members and help them grow.
- Assure the reliability and consistency of the product by checking processes and final output.
- Report all malfunctions to stake holders to ensure immediate action.
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation.
- Should be ready to take full responsibility of the entire QA process.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or a related field (such as BE, BTech, MTech, BCA, MCA, BSc IT, MSc IT)
- 4- 8 Years of Proven record in quality domain.
- Functional, system and performance testing of enterprise /server side software (as against only UI or browser based testing)
- Excellent knowledge on Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Manual and Automation Testing
- Experience on Selenium, Python/Java
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- User level experience on Linux, including installing application software, troubleshooting and debugging Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Good understanding of OS (Mac Window and Linux) / networking concepts
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good understanding of production workflow.
Follow us on Social Media
- RT @ProctortrackPro: Words as relevant today as they were 40 years ago. #MLKDay #mlkjrday https://t.co/1DEQCbl5AO18 hours ago
- Martin Luther King: the story behind his 'I have a dream' speech https://t.co/xcktDHKuAZ Happy MLK! #MLKDayyesterday
- Now, this is what you call a team! Throwback to a day full of games, laughter, and celebration. #Verificient… https://t.co/MaX9REoh205 days ago
- Verificient wishes you the best on this festival of kites! #Makarsankranti #kites #uttarayan #festivalofkites https://t.co/OeeT2CkGAT6 days ago